Monday, June 14, 2010

Our "Down Bathroom"

So this is our "down bathroom" right now.



I am not surprised, per se, just kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop. It was a simple repair at first, just a new wax ring on the toilet base, but it may be mushrooming into something... well... more than expected. We'll just have to wait and see what comes out. One of the perils of homeownership. Kind of minor, to be honest, as these things go.

While I dealt with this, the kids and Momma enjoyed one of the joys of homeownership. They convinced me to join after I realized I should just let the plumber handle it. Frisbee was a really nice break.





- J

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the "bottom toilet" (Elsu's name for it) broke - glad to hear, via phone call, that the plumber fixed it fairly easily. It was good that it happened now and not at 10 p.m. or during Beren's birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that your backyard? it's huge!!

    ReplyDelete