Saturday, May 8, 2010

Life by the lakeside


This is a present, albeit a sort of cheesy one, for my wonderful wife Caitlin, on this wondrous day, Mother's Day 2010.


I hope that this blog will provide a route by which our friends and loved ones can keep touch with us as we relocate our family. I know email, phone, texting, instant messaging, and the like allow us all to keep tabs on our loved ones in ways we probably could never have dreamed of in our parent's generation, but blogs just seem so... I don't know. Perfect. It's exactly what we want to show you, is what I mean. Ha!


Welcome to life by the lakeside.

3 comments:

  1. It will be so nice to get pics from Rochesgter - of the "forest", lake and just kids playing in the yard and their new neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it!!!! Where is my GPS helper when I need it??? The pictures are wonderful but sometimes, please include one of yourself, Caitlin.

    I know you two will do a wonderful job at establishing your new home and life in Rochester. I miss you all already...church just wasn't the same.

    Take care and congratulations on the end of one part of your journey through life together.

    Mom/Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and great luck and love on the continuing adventure of life together......xxxoooxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete